The course of Philosophy and history of science on different areas starts on January 16, 2017. Check the time-table.
USU holds more than 20 postgraduate programs of scientific and pedagogical personnel training since 2014 under the Federal-State education standards.
MAIN STAGES OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES:
- mastering basic educational disciplines (history and philosophy of science, a foreign language, a special discipline of a scientific specialty, an optional discipline);
- pedagogical and research practice training (giving trial lectures, holding seminars, managing laboratory and practical work);
- writing a literature review;
- conducting experiments (if necessary);
- presentation of the results of the work in the form of scientific articles, their publication;
- writing a research work in the form of a dissertation;
- preparation for the state examination
- pre-defense of the dissertation at the department;
- presentation of a scientific report on the main results of the scientific qualification work prepared (dissertation).
DURING TRAINING THE GRADUATE STUDENT IS OBLIGED TO:
• fulfill an individual plan
• pass candidate exams
• complete work on the dissertation on time;
• pass the state final certification.